Front of House Training & Openings
Thursday, June 11, 2:00 pm, WSU Science Laboratory Center Atrium
Thursday, June 18, 7:00 pm, WSU Science Laboratory Center Atrium
Pre registration is NOT required ~ WSU Campus Maps
There are still a few remaining FOH positions. Visit Volunteer Local for specific dates and positions. http://grsf.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer
FOH waiting list: If you would like to be on the standby list for assisting with Front of House positions please contact Judy Rusert, Front of House Co-Chair. Judy46@hbci.com
Hospitality Training & Needs
There are a few openings for FOW who would like to contribute food for company meals during tech week. Helping is a great way to interact with other FOW and GRSF Company members who LOVE the hospitality team. Please review the pre-planned menus to see what is needed by clicking the Doodle Links. You may also sign up to contribute using the Doodle.
Questions? Contact Jim or Karin Worthley, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 474-4360. They will be happy to answer your questions.
- GRSF Company DINNER Sunday June 14, 2015 4 pm. (pasta bar with salad) https://doodle.com/2zrzn6uenyp3pbky
- GRSF Company DINNER Tuesday June 16, 2015 (taco bar with salad) https://doodle.com/hbkyafxyu2e2gk2q
- GRSF Company LUNCH Saturday June 20, 2015 10 am (salad bar) https://doodle.com/ihy8gprtuemr55dv
- GRSF Company DINNER Saturday June 20, 2015 4 pm. (potluck) https://doodle.com/nd692py25fabkcxz
- GRSF Company DINNER Sunday June 21, 2015 4 pm. (salad bar) https://doodle.com/isi9bkhy2pii2b3b
- GRSF Company DINNER Sunday June 28, 2015
- GRSF Company DINNER Tuesday June 30, 2015 4 pm (potluck) http://doodle.com/7g5wptz9t6hngsms
- Prep-Ahead (and Miscellaneous) Items
Steamboat Days 2015
GRSF will have float in the Steamboat Days Parade, June 21. Shakespeare for Young Adult actors will portray Romeo and Juliet. Lee Gundersheimer, GRSF managing director, would like 4-6 FOW volunteers to walk along the float to hand out information about the Festival and Will Run. The float is #33 in the parade; walkers will need to arrive at 11:45 for the 12:31 start. ~ Needed! One large plant (can be artificial) or garden statue for Romeo to hang onto. ~ If you would like to walk in the parade or have a plant/statue to loan please contact Lee Gundersheimer. email@example.com
Callithump Raffle Quilt
The Festival season theme and the season poster designed by Wisconsin artist, Pete Sandker were the inspiration for the 2012 Callithump raffle quilt. The Will Quilt team created a quilt featuring costume shop fabrics in an abstract tree in the quilt’s center. 10 solid roots pay tribute to the first decade and artistic director Paul Barnes. 12 branches represent growth and Season 12. A heart in the root mass represents the season theme, What love dares. A piano key border, made largely from costume shop fabric, honors the music that contributes so much to many of the plays and the Festival. Winona’s Knitcraft Corporation also donated several fabrics for the quilt. All FOW are invited to sell raffle tickets to family and friends. Stop by the Box office to get them; it’s a great way to support GRSF!
Will Quilt team members Connie Lrson, Dee Cipov, Lori Krumholz, Mary Alice Anderson, Mary Kaser and Ann Kendrick sewed the binding on the built June 2.