Volunteer Local and Front of House Tips
Volunteer Local is email dependent. All confirmations and reminders are sent that way. If you have a typo in your email address you won’t receive confirmations. Make sure your email address is entered correctly. If you have multiple email accounts, it is helpful to consistently use the same account.
You can use Volunteer Local to keep track of your shifts and manage your shifts on your own. Visit Volunteer Local to check your status. Enter the email address you used to register. A link to a list of what you have volunteered for will immediately arrive in your in box. The information about your schedule provides an an opportunity to review each shift description or cancel that shift.
Other Front of House Reminders
- Shift reminders are sent via email the week of your shift. If you need to change or cancel a shift within 24 hours of your shift please contact Sharon Grossardt Front of House Co-Team Leader.
- Usher attire is plain black skirt or pants and plain white tops. A jacket or sweater worn while on duty must also be white.
- Check this site (https://grsf.wordpress.com) throughout the season for changes, additional volunteer slots that may be added and for all other FOW updates.
- Front of House volunteer guidelines
- There will be an additional volunteer training July 11 at 1:00 or 1:30. Meet in the PAC Lobby. Registration and specifics will be on Volunteer Local.
- All FOH volunteers are asked to register as a Friend of Will. If you are a brand new FOH volunteer please complete the FOW registration form as well. This ensures that we have your contact information and that you will receive information.
Thank you Hospitality Team!
The delicious and lovingly prepared meals made by the Friends of Will Hospitality team have once again made the GRSF company members happy and content Thank you to FOW Hospitality Team Co- Chairs Karin and Jim Worthley, FOW Terry Hawkings, the many FOW who helped with meal serving and clean up, the numerous FOW who brought food, and Steak Shop Catering for providing a warming table and salad bar during June Tech Week! Remaining Tech Week meals are early July.